The person must be:
- Highly motivated and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be ready to work extra hours as the case may be
- Must be committed with high sense of duty.
- Be responsible for the operations of the workshop.
- Prepare job estimates for customers
- Schedule of jobs for collection by customers.
- Assign sprayers to jobs and determine materials needed by sprayer.
- Ensure routine maintenance of spraying booth.
- Prepare weekly audit of stock to management.
- Prepare monthly report of operations to management.
- MVT (II) or HND in Mecanical Engineering with
- 5 years working experience in auto spraying.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0244 629840/0302689422/3