Tullow is a leading independent oil & gas exploration and production group, quoted on the London, Irish and Ghanaian (symbol: TLW) stock exchanges and is a constitutent of the FTSE 100 Index. The Group has interests in over 90 exploration and production licenses across 22 countries and focuses on four core areas: Africa, Europe, South Asia and South America.
In Ghana, in 2007, Tullow discovered the world class Jubilee Field and through a fast track development, Tullow and its partners achieved first oil in November 2010. In 2009, Tullow announced the discovery of Tweneboa as a major discovery and subsequently in 2010 announced a further major discovery of the Enyenra field.
Tullow Ghana Limited is now seeking to appoint a Finance Director to be a key member of the leadership team and specifically to:
- Provide finance management, control and support for the in-country operations of Tullow Ghana Limited and to the Ghana development project team
- Play a lead role in the co-ordination and integration of all Finance-related matters and activities between the Ghana JV partners
- Play a lead role in the continuing growth and development of the Tullow Group global finance function
- Provide leadership to the Ghana Finance Team of approximately 40 expatriate and local staff split between Accra, Takoradi and London
- Candidates should be qualified accountants with fifteen years experience with multi-national corporations, of which at least five years must be in a senior financial leadership position.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate broad leadership skills and an ability to be effective in multi-location and multi-cultural dynamic organizations